Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Separation of Entries

"What is the ape to man? A laughing-stock, a thing of shame. And just the same shall man be to the Superman: a laughing-stock, a thing of shame."
(by Friedrich Nietzsche)

A Separation of Entries

Rereading entries released two years ago in my Chinese blog "海德成堡" (http://yuhc.yo2.cn), reminds me of how naive I was; reading an entry published in the internal newspaper "青青水杉" of IBCAS (Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences), informs me of my simplicity.

"Too simple, too young, sometimes naive." (Zemin Jiang, a former chairman of China, said to reporters)

If the feeling of shame is luckily a result of fast evolving, as pains going with gains, I'll accept it calmly; however, readers may feel me self-contradictive when reading entries of different posting date. Therefore, a separation may be needed. From this year, fresh thoughts will be posted in the citadel here in English, while summarizing items, which is more likely to endure as time goes by, will be published as an Chinese version (http://yuhc.yo2.cn).

No comments: